Friday, September 24, 2004

Catching Up With Stuff

I'd taken the day off and had planned to go to the gym, do some shopping, but I ended up sleeping late and then realized I should watch last week's "Third Watch" episode (taped when I was watching the last new "Stargate SG-1" episode until January, so I watched that. Wow. Whoever worked out the choreography of the shooting/fight scenes in the first 15 or so minutes did an incredible job, as did the director and editor. I was on the edge of my seat. It played out like movie action. Very well done.

So then I found the tape of the end of the season's "Six Feet Under," so I watched that. It was probably the weirdest episode yet, but well played. A strong finish to the season.

By this time, it was too late to go out and get much done, so I put in the tape of X-Men 2, a movie I hadn't gotten to see in the theater. Much as I love Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, I think I love him more as Van Helsing. But nevermind. The movie was a good sequel, which is saying a lot because sequels often stink.

Then I checked my Bloglines subs and found a Go-Quiz thingie on Cheaper Than Therapy, and had to do it and then a few others. So here are the results.


NOTE: z
No smoking around Shelly. Thankyou for your co-operation.



Username:


From Go-Quiz.com

This is way too appropriate. I wouldn't have thought one of these random thingies could be so accurate. :) So, flush with success, I tried the following:




How to make a Shelly
Ingredients:
1 part mercy

3 parts humour

3 parts instinct
Method:
Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Serve with a slice of wisdom and a pinch of salt. Yum!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

And finally, though I prefer the term "Trekker":







Which internet subculture do I belong to? [CLICK]
You are a Trekkie!
It's a geek, Jim! You probably have a starfleet uniform and a tricorder. Bonus points if you speak klingon. One day you will walk down the aisle with your buttertroll trekkie partner, humming to the Yoyager theme.
More Quizzes at Go-Quiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!