Sunday, October 08, 2017

Oooo A Questionnaire


I found this one on Facebook. It used to be I cribbed from other blogs. Now, it's from FB.

1. Italian or Chinese? Both
2. Camping or Hotel? Hotel
3. Favorite Pizza? Just plain old cheese, though bacon pizza is amazing. So is meatball pizza done right. And I used to go to a place that made ziti pizza, which was fantastic.
4. Beach or swimming pool? Beach. I can't swim, so beaches offer more options for fun.
5. Favorite Flower? Tulips
6. Do you still have your tonsils? No
7. Would you bungee jump? Absolutely not
8. Did you go to college? Yes
9. Untie your shoes when taking them off? Yes, the ones that have laces. ;)
10. Roller coaster? No
11. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate, duh
12. Favorite drink? Chocolate malteds, though I don't know they're really beverages. More like meals unto themselves
13. Shorts or jeans? Jeans
14. What are you listening to right now? Classic rock radio station
15. Favorite color? Blue, black
16. Tattoos? No
17. Color of hair? Dark brown with silvery white
18. Color of eyes? Dark brown
19. Favorite thing to eat? Chocolate. Really, does anyone reading this blog need to ask? ;)
20. Scary or happy endings? I'm not sure what a scary ending is. Usually, the option is happy or SAD. Or open-ended. I prefer endings that suit the story being told.
21. Android or iPhone? Android
22. Car or truck? Don't drive, don't care.
24. Beer? I don't drink, but when I did, I liked ale or beer
25. Night owl or morning person? I'm a sun-loving night person
26. Favorite day of the week? None
27. Do you have a nickname? Yes. Over the years, I've had a few. I use my main nickname here.

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!