Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Life is Sweet


A few weeks ago, a friend and I went for a photowalk on the Lower East Side and came upon a delightful little shop on Hester Street called The Sweet Life. I bought a chocolate dipped pretzel for a quick snack and this bar of chocolate covered Oreos for later.

Dark Chocolate Covered Oreos Chunks
The dark chocolate was smooth and rich and worked well with the Oreos, which are my favorite brand-name cookie. Chocolate chip cookies tend to be my all-time favorite but not all chocolate chip cookies qualify. But I digress. This concoction from The Sweet Life was worth buying and a return visit to the shop is in order.

Walking on Hester Street
The Sweet Life Shop


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!