Friday, November 25, 2016

Oooo A Questionnaire


Saw this on Facebook, so figured, what the heck. These are always good for a blog post.

Can you fill this out without lying? Yes. Oh, wait, the questions haven't actually started yet, have they? ;)
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Cherry Luden's cough drop. Or maybe water.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? This is for Facebook. I took the photo, of a doll, in my apartment
3. Name someone who made you laugh today. My hubby. And the cast of "Mom," which I watched tonight on TV.
4. How late did you stay up last night? Too late. 2 am-ish
5. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be? Probably Hawaii.
6. Ever been kissed under fireworks? No. Is that a thing?
7. Which of your friends lives closest? She knows who she is.
8. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Uh, that should be "exes" and it depends on the exes.
9. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper? Like it, but I prefer Dr. Brown's Black Cherry soda.
10. When was the last time you cried? Don't remember
11. Who took your profile picture? Uh, see Question 2.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Do dolls count? I rarely take pics of people.
13. Was yesterday better than today? They were pretty much the same.
14. Can you live a day without TV? I've done it when there's been nothing on. But I need something. Radio will suffice.
15. Are you upset about anything? The election results (US president)
16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Well, I've been married a long time, so yeah.
17. Are you a bad influence? On whom? And what would someone consider "bad"?

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!