Friday, June 05, 2015

Playing Pieces


I was talking to someone about games and mentioned my old Monopoly game has wooden playing pieces, not the metal ones. She, being much younger than me, had never heard of such a thing. I love that old game. I loved playing Monopoly when I was growing up and I always preferred playing the tall, ivory colored piece. I told my acquaintance I would take a photo of the old playing pieces to show her, then figured, why not share them here, too, partly because they're cool and I wonder if anyone else knows or remembers them and partly because I haven't posted here in a while. So, here they are in all their glory.

Wood Monopoly Playing Pieces on a Monopoly Game Board


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!