Thursday, May 28, 2015

Chocolate Dreams


So these Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles came into my life and it was love at first bite. They do seem to have a teensy bit of an aftertaste, but well worth it because the actual taste is amazing, a perfect blending of dark chocolate shell and creamy chocolate filling. I tried them refrigerated, too, which was interesting. I prefer my chocolate chilled, but the cream really should be unrefrigerated for the full effect.
Bag of Lindor Truffles

Back of Bag
I really can't believe I've never had these before. I have had chocolate truffles, of course, but not from Lindt. This won't be the last time, for sure.

Chocolate Truffle

Inside of Chocolate Truffle Revealed



~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!