Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Chocolate Cheerios


Chocolate has become a popular cereal flavor, but for me, some cereals just don't work with chocolate flavor. I love Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies, and their Chocolate Frosted Flakes are okay, but Chocolate Cheerios, from General Mills, mostly miss the mark for my taste buds. Specifically, these are Multi-Grain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch.

Cereal Box with Bowl

Closeup of Cheerios
The cereal consists of the usual multi-grain flavors plus chocolate ones and bits of chocolate crunch that sometimes was too hard, so much so, I feared breaking a tooth. It's unusual -- very unusual -- for me to not love anything dark chocolate flavored, but I'll be sticking with regular Multi-Grain Cheerios and Cocoa Krispies in the future.


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!