Latest batch of entertaining posts.
- This singing motorman on the NY subway is awesome.
- This look at what's wrong with Google Glass is right on, though it's inevitable, I suppose, that people being online every waking moment.
- Game of Thrones Edinburgh is very well done.
- Google Sightseeing is a perfect time-waster.
- A Game of Thrones scene that was cut, via audition tapes.
- Amazing Street Art project.
And, now a few serious ones.
- Comic actor Rik Mayall died recently. I didn't really know who he was, so I watched these clips and was surprised to learn he'd been in Black Adder. It's been ages since I watched Black Adder late at night on our local PBS station. I should pull out the DVDs one of these days and watch it again. And I need to find some of his other work, because he was hilarious. I also saw this, linked somewhere else, that is both bizarre as well as funny. Here are some great clips of his work.
- Reasons why you shouldn't automatically share things on Facebook or anywhere else online unless you've verified the info via a reliable source.
- A good look at what's behind all the new abortion restrictions and attempts to restrict abortion. It's not really about abortion.
And now, some mini cupcakes. They were delicious.
|Two Cupcakes with Chocolate Sprinkles|