Friday, May 09, 2014

Random Linking


There are some chocolate options in these amazing French Toast recipes.

I love these book-shaped plates.

The Ballad of Arthur Darvill is much fun for Whovians (Doctor Who fans).

On the serious side, this article on GMOs (genetically modified organisms -- think I got that right) is the best I've read on the subject of genetically modified food.

Also on the serious side, I got to visit the Holocaust Museum when I was in Washington, DC. It's a must for everyone who visits the US capital, though it's probably too much for young children to take in or appreciate. But it's a sobering reminder of how cruel humanity can be and how insidious evil can be as it permeates a society and spreads its ugliness.

I need to write some longer posts. I have the ideas, just not the motivation. Not working means I can fritter away time. Artificially set deadlines aren't deadlines to me. But I'll get to them. I'd do it now but I can't concentrate due to the grating construction noises outside.


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!