Friday, May 30, 2014

A Non-Chocolate Food Post


So... I saw this at the supermarket and had to try it. Sea Salt Caramel Gelato. And I can report that it is GOOD. Haagen Dazs did a good job with this. The consistency seems a bit in the middle between true gelato and ice cream, but it is creamy and has a nice caramel taste with just the right amount of salt flavor. It can never replace chocolate in my heart, but it's a tasty treat. It did come with a little plastic spoon in the cover, but since I was at home when ate it, I opted for a full-size spoon.

Gelato
Sea Salt Caramel Gelato with Spoon

And finally, proof that I do sometimes get something other than hotdogs and fries when I'm at the ballpark.

Chicken and Fries



~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!