Thursday, November 21, 2013

Links I Forgot to Include Last Post


I meant to post this and forgot. Bad blogger! Anyway, this might be my favorite, so far, of this Movies in Real Life from Improv Everywhere: Harry Potter in Real Life. The kid is amazing.

Do you like those Google Doodles? Did you know you could get products like posters and cards with them? Yes, you can!

And, some donut photos from the Doughnut Plant. Pictured: Yeast Donut: Valrhona Chocolate. Cake: Triple Chocolate, Cinnamon.

3 Donuts



Doughnut Plant Bag
However, as tasty as these donuts are, I prefer the plain old frosted donuts from The Donut Pub.

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:09 PM

    Hmm I feel a little bit cheated by American doughnuts. In Britain they are like a flattened sphere not a ring and after they are made raspberry or plumjam is injected into the middle presumably by some sort of syringe. One nice memory I have of working in Prague was popping out from the university between lectures to the pekarana and bringing back doughnuts while the apparatchik brewed coffee - so strong andblack it would almost keep me awake though my own lectures for the rest of the day. The Czechs with their mitteleeuropisch imagination filled their doughnuts with apricot jam. If you everfind yourself in Prague and in Summer it is full of Americans be sure to try one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have filled donuts, too, with jelly or cream. I just don't happen to like them very much. There's something weird to me about the fillings. Can't explain why I feel that way, I just do. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!