Monday, August 19, 2013

Linkages


Van Gogh is one of my favorite artists, dating back to my childhood, and one of my favorite paintings ever is Starry Nights. So this version, made up of images from the Hubble Telescope really made an impression on me.

For Ryan Gosling fans who can't get enough of Ryan Gosling on the internet, there's a browser extension for you. Found on Chaos Theory.

Photojojo is selling a ChargeCard that's actually a USB card you can use to charge your phone.

Patton Oswalt had some fun on Twitter recently. A lesson here: Maybe it's a good idea to check someone's profile for their last tweets when you see one that's a bit, uh, inflammatory. Just sayin'.

Author Diane Duane presents "Molly's Chocolate Pie." I'm not a pie person, but perhaps you are.


~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:16 PM

    Starry night is interesting but does not compare with the beautifully ugly 'potato eaters'. A little work with photoshop and it could be made into the chocolate eaters.

    Pleased to see you are enjoyikng retirement but it has not really taken on me so backto the Czech Republic next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retirement isn't for everyone, but I was so stressed out by work, that I really needed some me time. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!