Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Am Chocolate


Pop psych scores again! Apparently, your favorite ice cream flavor says a lot about you. Yeah, sure. So, let's examine this more closely. My favorite ice cream flavor is, naturally, chocolate. Most varieties of chocolate, actually.
"Chocolate: You’re more likely to be dramatic, lively, charming, flirtatious, seductive and gullible."
Okay, so I can be gullible. My father discovered this when I was a kid. I was easy to fake out. Like the time I was walking into the living room while eating M&Ms and he casually turned to my mother and said, "Didn't they just announce on the news that they were recalling M&Ms?" My reaction was instant. I spit out the M&Ms I'd just put in my mouth. I have learned, over the years, to be a bit more cynical, a bit more suspicious. Which is why I don't fall for Nigerian prince internet/email scams and why I don't forward crap on social media. Snopes.com is my friend.
  • Dramatic? Not really.
  • Lively? I've never been accused of that. Lazy and lethargic, yeah.
  • Charming? Again, not really. More the opposite, I believe.
  • Flirtatious? I don't even know how to flirt without making an idiot out of myself.
  • Seductive? Laughable.
So, what does my love for chocolate ice cream say about me? That I love chocolate! Nothing more can be inferred. There's a poll on the site, so go vote for your favorite flavor.

~~~o0o~~~

And, on a completely different subject, I can't say enough about the AdBlock extension. I have it for Chrome, but I believe you can get it for other browsers. Just search your browser's extensions section for it. Why it took me so long to install it is beyond me, but it's made sites like Facebook a beautiful, clean place with lots of white space on the side. I also paid a bit to help support it. So, if you use it, consider donating because the guy who created and maintains it does so as his job now, and it's well worth a few dollars. There's also AdBlock Plus, but I don't know the difference and it says it's open source, so probably someone else is doing that. I haven't tried it, so I can't say anything about it.

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!