Monday, July 08, 2013

For Chocolate Lovers


The title of this post could refer to most posts here, but I'm running out of title ideas.

I read about CocoaPlanet in the NY Daily News. I have not tried their chocolate disks that can be eaten as a snack or dropped into hot milk to make hot chocolate, but they sound divine. Their flavors are: CocoaMint, Mandarin Orange, Chocolate Olive, Vanilla Espresso, and Salted Caramel. And they're low in sugar!

I do know The City Bakery's amazing hot chocolate, and now you can buy it boxed up and ready to go, for drinking cold or heated up. I read about this in the NY Daily News, but I don't see it on their site. However, if you're in NYC, you need to try their hot chocolate, and try one of their yummy pretzel croissants, too.


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!