Saturday, June 23, 2012

Some Random Stuff


One of my favorite paintings is Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Nights, which enchanted me when I got to see it when I was a kid, so this recreation in dominoes has particular appeal to me. Link found on Miss Cellania.

For the flickr group Plastic 52 challenge, I need a variety of chocolate as I'm taking a photo a week of toys with chocolate. So I got these chocolate marshmallow twists at a small grocery near my home. And while tasty enough, they don't come close to the ones I remember from my childhood. Too bad. I was looking forward to a nostalgic taste sensation.

Ducks on Chocolate 39/52

I'm about to start reading George R.R. Martin's Song of Fire and Ice series of enormously long books. I might not be doing much else for a while. ;)

Feeling: not quite awake yet


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!