Friday, April 06, 2012

Mets Win!


Yup, baseball has returned after its winter hiatus! Was rather chilly at Citi Field, but the Mets eked out a 1-0 win over the Braves, and Johan Santana was back pitching after missing 19 months following arm surgery, which made for a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Mets Scoreboard Declares Victory!

But no first hotdog of the season for me. Still recovering from a stomach upset of sorts that hit me Tuesday night -- at least this time, I have an excuse for missing a few days of blogging. Been a while since I was last sick, and I hope I'm never that kind of sick again. Bleh.

Oh, and I got an Android phone. Any suggestions for cool and safe apps? Thanks.

Feeling: warm and fuzzy

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!