Sunday, April 08, 2012

Linkies


It's been a while since I did one of these posts, and I was waiting to have more, but what the heck. I need a post here and I don't want these to get stale. So, here goes!

Truly amazing: NYC in Legos.

Improv Everywhere: The Sleeper Car. If you haven't seen any of their work, give this a look, then check out their other improvs. They are truly awesome.

A Chocolate Printer on its way?

And Happy Whatever It Is You Celebrate This Time of Year!
Eek! Someone Broke the Chocolate Matzo! A Plastic52 Photo.


Feeling: relaxed





~~~o0o~~~

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Passover Shelly. Mmm, chocolate Matzo looks yummy! I'm nibbling on a chocolate egg right now. It feels good to be eating chocolate when I'm visiting your chocotastic blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chelly. It was. I hope you had a great Easter. And I'm glad you have some chocolate. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG too cute! Had to comment :-) Loveliness n the blog and too cute piccies and I was compelled.
    Saw the chocolate printer... what I need is one to print "EAT ME" several times a day and...well...I always do as I am told (by a chocolate printer) (no, I don't... only when it aligns with personal desires :-D)

    Hope your Pesach is going well and finishes off fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been a lovely Pesach! And I'm glad I could provide cuteness. And chocolate. Always chocolate! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!