Monday, December 26, 2011

Evening of Mixed Emotions


These are my thoughts tonight...

I have to go back to work tomorrow.
But it's my last day!
But it'll be a stressful day because 2 people are on vacation.
But I won't have to go back the next day!
But I'll miss so many people.
But I'll be too busy for that to matter!

A friend and I saw "Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows" today, which we quite enjoyed. I think that makes 3 films I've seen this year. Maybe 4. Next year? I'm aiming for a movie a month.

I've got lots of catching up to do.

Feeling: conflicted

~~~o0o~~~

4 comments:

  1. It'll be an emotional day for sure Shelly. But also a hallmark of great accomplishment. Now you can devote your time to all your passions and interests—which I'm sure will be like a career in itself with all your wonderful and varied interests! :) You've worked so hard all your life and now it's Shelly time! Bravo my friend.

    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chelly. It was a weird day. So many people were off on vacation. It doesn't quite feel real yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having some chocolate in your honor! I wish I could send you some over the internet (or as an email attachment). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Chelly. It's the thought that counts. Really. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!