Sunday, October 02, 2011

Today's Chocolate


Fall (and Spring): The time of year when you can have a chocolate malted during the day and a hot chocolate at night.

So, I tried these Milano Melts. To be honest, regular Milanos have nothing to fear from this. The cookie was crunchy, the chocolate inside tasty and reasonably melty, but the combo didn't do it for me. And it disturbs me to not see the chocolate when I take the cookie out of the pack. Sorry, Pepperidge Farm; it's plain old Milano Dark Chocolate and Milano Double Chocolate and occasionally Milano Chocolate Chocolate (or whatever the one with the chocolate cookie is called) for me!

My Plastic 52 Photo for the Week

Inside a Milano Melt


Feeling: lazy

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!