Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Weekend Report


Went to the Happy Together oldies concert Friday night: The Buckinghams, The Association, The Grass Roots (minus Rob Grill who is in the hospital, and no, I don't know why), Mark Lindsey of Paul Revere and the Raiders, and The Turtles. No photos this time. I didn't take my camera, and felt like a civilian. ;)

Recorded Torchwood and watched it when I got home. Awesome start to the "Miracle Day" 10-parter!

Worked yesterday, then took a nice long walk after because it was just so nice out.

Slept late and stayed in today despite the gorgeous weather. Did some crafting.

Draft Blogger has the new Blogger layout for the dashboard. I like it, but the colors of the type and the size of the text are tough to read.

Feeling: accomplished

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!