Sunday, March 20, 2011

Peeps Season


Yup, it's that time of year again! Peeps Time! And the Washington Post's 4th Annual Peeps Contest was a rousing success. These photos are hysterical.

I have yet to take Peeps photos of my own. I was waiting until April to start.



In the meantime, I did this quiz. This is fairly off. And I love the blue ones.


You Are a Yellow M&M






You are a mystery to those around you. You're happy-go-lucky but also quietly enigmatic.

You live in a very individualistic way. You're doing what you love, and that varies from day to day.



You are very self-aware and introspective. You know who you are, and you're good with that.

You have an ironic view of life. You can be both serious and funny at the same time.


Feeling: amused




~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!