Friday, January 14, 2011

Too Bizarre Not to Do




You Are Generous




More than anything else, you want to feel like you truly belong. You love to be needed and wanted.

You know the best way to make friends is to be a friend, and there's no better friend than you.



You are responsible, loyal, and always prepared. You try to be the absolute best you can be.

You give everything you've got to this world. And the world is very grateful!

Seriously? It's been a week since I posted here? Eek. I had no idea. Really. I've lost all track of time. Not only am I hooked on Facebook's Frontierville game (Zynga's newer, better than Farmville game), but I became obsessed with the newer Cityville game. I love moving things around in my virtual homesteads and cities and decorating.

It's been too cold to think or get out much other than go to work. And snow. We're having a very snowy winter so far. I'm ready for spring. Really. Very. Ready.

Feeling: busy


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!