Friday, January 07, 2011

The Post of Desperation




You Are Artistic





You are a highly creative person. Making things makes you feel satisfied.

And while you enjoy creating art most, you can definitely also appreciate the art of others.



You are original and expressive. You follow your own rules and do things your own way.

You appreciate any attempts others make at self-expression. You like it best when people can be themselves.

You gotta know that when you do a quiz this bizarre, you must be desperate for something to blog about. I mean really... mittens? BTW, I don't wear mittens. I wear gloves. Plain, solid, soft, cushy, warm gloves, and only when the temps go below freezing. Well below freezing. Otherwise, I stuff my hands in my pockets. The nice, warm, lined pockets of my winter coat or winter jacket. Which are black and red respectively. There. More than you wanted to know, I'm sure.

Seriously, though, I'd had no idea how many days I'd missed posting.

Feeling: content



~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!