Sunday, October 17, 2010

Concert Night


Hubby and I went to an oldies concert tonight out at Westbury. They change the name of that theater so many times, it's not worth mentioning its current name. Anyway, on the bill was Andy Kim (remember him?!), Chuck Negron of Three Dog Night, and Tommy James and the Shondells.

We've seen Tommy James many times and he was as awesome as ever. I love his guitarists, too. They're so energetic! But it was nice seeing a couple of acts new to us, especially since both Kim and Negron put on solid performances. Negron's son was playing guitar with his band, which was nice.

Oct2010 058
Andy Kim

Oct2010 079
Chuck Negron

Oct2010 176
Tommy James and the Shondells

Rock Me Gently (Andy Kim)
Ain't it good
Ain't it right
That you are with me
Here tonight
The music playin'
Our bodies swayin' in time
(In time, in time, in time)

Touching you
So warm and tender
Lord, I feel such a sweet surrender
Beautiful is the dream that makes you mine

Mmm
Rock me gently
Rock me slowly
Take it easy
Don't you know
That I have never been loved like this before


Feeling: tired







~~~o0o~~~

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering recently what the guys of Three Dog Night might be doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!