Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Divine Chocolate Cupcake


Chocolate chocolate cupcake

The Street Sweets truck was scheduled to be a few blocks from where I was getting my hair cut this morning, so I went in search of the elusive chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing. Last time, my first for this food truck, I had a yummy chocolate chip cookie. The icing was creamy, but not quite as rich as I would've liked. The cake, however, was moist, even fudgy, and very yummy.

I was impressed with the individual containers the goodies come in.

I need to sample more of their wares. This could be the start of a great relationship, but for the fact that they switched their Monday location from one near my job to too far away for me to walk to during the workday.

Feeling: mellow

~~~o0o~~~

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!