Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Holiday Traditions


Two of my Peeps photos got blogged here.

Tonight, a traditional Pasover dinner was made and consumed: Matzoh Brei.
Making Matzoh Brei
Babo and Wage wanted to try matzoh brei, so I taught them how to make it. Then we feasted!

Recipe: break matzoh (not egg matzoh!) into a colander or strainer. Pour boiling water over it. Fry matzoh til it's golden or crispy, pour in beaten eggs (I made this with 2 eggs and one square of matzoh), and stir. You can make it fully scrambled or omelette-like. Due to my stopping to take pics, this came out mostly omelette-like, though I prefer more of a scrambled concoction. Season with pepper.

Feeling: sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow. I've enjoyed my time being my own.
~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!