Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ha!




You Are Outrageous and Optimistic




You are the type of person who lives life to the fullest. You believe in going big or going home.

You aren't shy about what you want, and you aren't afraid to get it either. You really go for it!



You have a bold personality, and you tend to be attracted to anything or anyone who is over the top.

You are open minded, and you have eclectic taste. You truly can appreciate all the flavors of the world.

Well, some of it's true. I do try to have an open-mind and my taste is very eclectic. But all that bold stuff? Not so much.

Spent most of last night -- after a yummy dinner out with a friend at a mac and cheese place -- redoing my Farmville farm on Facebook. I feel as if I'd plowed those fields and moved those trees for real. ;)

Feeling:
~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!