Monday, March 22, 2010

Comfort Food


march2010 059

Comfort food isn't just chocolate. And much as I love pizza and hamburgers, I don't consider them comforting. Just yummy. But good macaroni and cheese is definitely in the "comfort food" category. This is a build-your-own dish I had for dinner Friday night at Sarita's in the East Village here in NYC. They have 4 sizes: Nosh, Major Munch, Mongo, and Partay. I had a Major Munch and the ingredients I chose were cheddar and mozzarella for the cheeses and chicken, bacon, and broccoli for the fillings. Yum!

Hubby and I saw America last night. They were wonderful, as always. The opening act, Barnaby Bye, was pretty good, even if I couldn't make out the lyrics (I'm pretty sure they were singing something.)

Feeling:
~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. LOL at "I'm pretty sure they were singing something"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!