Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Vast Creative Wasteland

Even finding quizzes with decent results has been hard. This isn't too bad.



You Are a Zebra Print




You are a very unique and special person. And you like to surround yourself with similarly unique people.

It's hard for you to compromise with other people. You do things your own way, and you can be a bit stubborn at times.



You are intelligent and perceptive. You have a very interesting take on the world, and you tend to see things a bit differently.

You are always growing, changing, and learning. You question limits and always challenge yourself to do more.


I've been having fun on Facebook reconnecting with people I went to school with. I wish more of my former classmates were on FB. I like finding out what people ended up doing with their lives, especially the ones I knew from elementary school.

Feeling: blah

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!