Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Quickie Update

For some reason I can't fathom, Blogger isn't fully loading on my cousin's computer. Or rather, the New Post window comes up with half the features missing and an error message. It's just another internet annoyance about this trip.

Anyway, we went to the Grove mall and had a yummy lunch and did some shopping and walking around. I saw the old Farmers' Market, now 75 years strong. I'd been there in 1969 and recognized it despite all the new things built up around it (it's by the Grove outdoor mall).

Dinner was with a couple of other cousins in a nice Italian restaurant and I had Veal Picata and we all shared dessert: a chocolate chip bar heated, with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream. Photos will be posted after I'm home because I need my own computer for that and the netbook can't connect to my cousin's network.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!