Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Another Meme from Facebook

Hold grudges: I try to, but I fail miserably at it. ;)
Play an instrument: No
Read the newspaper: Yes
Believe in ghosts: No
Have an obsession: Do the toys count? Yes
Like winning: Yes, mostly, but I don't need to win.
Like waiting: Not really.
Have freckles: No
Snore: I've been told I do.
Believe in love at first sight: No
...Wear contacts or glasses: Glasses
Get along with your family?: Some of them, not others.
Do you wish you lived somewhere else?: No
Do you like roller coasters?: No
Enjoy spending time with your Mom?: I did when she was alive.
Ever think about the price of gasoline?: Don't drive, so, no.
Sleep with a fan on?: Yes, but more likely, the A/C.
Have a good handle on spelling?: Yeppers
Ever type "kik" instead of "lol"?: No
Know how to play chess?: Yes, but I suck at it and haven't played in uh, decades.
Want to get married?: Already am, and happy about it.
Ever miss being a little kid?: Yes, sometimes. Wish I could do it over.
Like seafood?: No


Feeling: stressed

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!