Sunday, August 16, 2009

Random Survey

Found this on Facebook and it was a mostly grown-up one, so I did it and am reposting my answers here.

What is on your desktop wallpaper?
A spacescape.

What is your favorite zoo animal?
Uh, any of the big cats, I guess. And penguins.

What was your favorite toy as a child?
hmmm.... Hard to remember back that far. I was partial to my Slinky and my Hula Hoops.

What food do you eat too much of?
Most foods, actually. ;)

What kind of hairstyle do you have?
Shortish, layered.

What was your favorite activity in gym class?
I liked senior year in high school when we did folk dancing.

What is on the shirt you are wearing right now?
A blue tank top.

What is the picture nearest to you of?
I have some fan art prints on the wall. A Xena and a La Femme Nikita next to each other.

What kind of salad dressing do you like?
French, Russian, Italian.

Whats your least favorite food?
Avacados, seafood, liver...

What do you do on a Sunday night?
Play Pet Society! New items on Sunday nights!

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ketchup.

What color are your sheets?
Currently on the bed: blue.

How big is your computer display?
I haven't measured it. It's a widescreen.

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
I alternate about 6 pairs on a regular basis, and occasionally wear one of my other pairs.

What is your favorite game?
Online: Pet Society. On the PC: Freecell. In real life: Monopoly.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Turkey.

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Extra cheese, bacon, meatballs.

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?
Whenever I wake up. It's Sunday, I can sleep til whenever.

What is your favorite day of the year?
My birthday.

Feeling: tired

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!