Monday, August 24, 2009

Memory Lane

I was reminded about an old toy and an old game today when I read about a store in NYC called Alphaville. I took a peek at their online offerings and found a couple of things that really took me back. I'd forgotten all about Lie Detector from Mattel. I loved the artwork on the suspect/witness cards. I did figure out how things worked, but that didn't detract from the fun.

The second item was a toy I remembered but haven't been able to remember the name of: Block City. I didn't know from Legos (I'm not even sure when those came out). I built houses with Block City. Not very versatile, but it kept me busy. This link will probably vanish once they sell the item.

More toy memories as I remember them! What about you? What do you remember playing with?

Feeling: nostalgic

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!