Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Online Addictions

I'm addicted to Pet Society on Facebook. I admit it. I play that damned game every night and when it's not working, I go through withdrawal. It's sad, really. I'm a grown woman, addicted to a silly little animated online game. It's been mostly down the last few days and I seem to have forgotten how I used to spend my time before the game came into my life. Now that's really sad.

So, I was reminded by this how once I spent too many hours reading blogs and writing blog entries. Or the nights I spent making user pics with Photoshop for my LiveJournal. Or cruising flickr, especially reloading Explore/Interestingness over and over and over for hours on end.

And because I need a post over on The View from Here, I'm reposting part of this.

Meanwhile, the National League blew the All-Star Game, again. That was frustrating and annoying. The pre-game ceremony was very nice, though, honoring real people "All-Stars" and the first pitch thrown by Pres. Obama.

Feeling: frustrated

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no, it's not just you. I remember playing on delicious for hours at a time and now I use it just for my own links. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!