Tuesday, June 30, 2009

They're Mammatus!

These Mammatus clouds on Friday night here in NYC were the talk of the town. They apparently come after thunderstorms, but I've never seen them here before and we sure get a lot of thunderstorms. The clouds are magnificent. It looked like an alien planet outside.

IMG_0282

In other news, I've been feeling pretty good the last 2 weeks, almost human, so I'm cautiously optimistic that the corner has been turned on the route to health. I can't say the same about my bones, but at this point, I'm happy. Work is... well, work. 'Nuff said.

A number of celebrities died recently, and I hate blogging about that unless I was a big fan of the person, because I don't like the whole media circus, and that's certainly true about Michael Jackson's death. He had enormous talent, a sad life, and I'm sorry to hear he died. That's it.

Feeling: chipper

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. I know. Some places get them all the time. They're so lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!