Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Finally

So now, it's at least warm instead of cold when it's raining. And when it's not raining, it's humid. We call that summer here in NYC.

Actually felt almost normal last week and this week hasn't been too bad, either, so maybe I've turned a corner getting this gastro problem under control. I sure hope so.

Work is about to get interesting, and by interesting, I mean more stressful, with 2 retirements in my staff, and they're not likely to be replaced due to budget issues, though I can hope. If just one gets replaced, that would be a big help. With people going on vacation in the summer, we will be seriously understaffed some weeks this summer.

I still haven't tired of playing with my new camera, but due to all the rain on my days off (aka Sunday and another day, usually Wednesday), I haven't had it outside yet, so I don't know how well it does with scenery, flowers, etc. Maybe this Sunday.

Still woefully behind on pretty much everything, including reading. And that pretty much covers what's new around here.

Feeling: okay

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Seems like all it ever does is rain here in NYC. Nice to finally see some sunshine. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You, too. And yeah, we've got chance of showers for the next 5 days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!