Monday, May 11, 2009

IMG_4607Hubby and I went to the Mets game yesterday and saw them win, which was a nice change of pace for me. I've been starting to feel like a jinx. Then they went and lost tonight, while we were home. Make of that what you will.

Meanwhile, what I thought was allergies seems to be more cold-like, with stuffed nose and congestion and scratchy throat and mild fever. Not fun, but a decent excuse for a hot chocolate.

A couple of days ago, a friend and I tried that chocolate pretzel bark I picked up at Bespoke Chocolates. Talk about a real hit of cocoa. Wow. That's about my limit. And they left the salt on the pretzel, so there was the dark chocolate bitterness with the salty pretzel. Intriguing, but not something I can eat a lot of at once.

Feeling: stuffed up

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!