Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Chocolate Post

Yeah, it's been a while since I posted anything chocolicious. I had the day off so was walking around in the East Village, one of my favorite places to take pics, after getting my weekly stack of comics, and stumbled upon a sliver of an alley off East 1st Street with one shop so far in a new building. I bought dark chocolate covered pretzel bark at Bespoke Chocolates, but I haven't tried it yet, because I also bought cookies at one of my favorite bakeries, Moishe's. So, I ate some of the cookies because they weren't sealed the way the chocolate is and were therefore, more perishable. I'll eat the rest tomorrow. As for Bespoke's chocolate, I'll report on that as soon as I taste it.

IMG_4020 IMG_4025

Feeling: okay, mostly, sorta

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!