Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sort of a Questionnaire

Found this on Cat's Sweet Memes.

Accent: I'm a New Yawker. More specifically, Brooklyn/Queens accent.

Breakfast or no breakfast: I usually have cereal or a muffin.

Chore I don’t care for: Cleaning bathrooms, washing floors, washing windows. Actually, I dislike most household chores.

Dog or Cat: Either, but if I had to choose, probably a dog.

Essential Electronics: Computer.

Favorite Perfume: None. I have no clue what perfumes smell like these days, let alone their names.

Gold or Silver: Silver, though there are some gold pieces of jewelry I like.

Handbag I carry most often: I have a blue canvas shoulder bag. When I stop working, I'll get a nice leather shoulder bag. I used to use leather, but they get so beat up when I'm working.

Insomnia: I have a hard time falling asleep and a hard time waking up. I wouldn't call that insomnia.

Job Title: Supervising Librarian.

Kids: Don't have any.

Living Arrangements: Hubby and I live in a rented apartment.

Most Admirable Trait: Mine? I'd say honesty.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Not cleaning my room, fighting with my sister.

Overnight hospital stays: Eye surgery.

Phobias: Not sure I'd call it a phobia, but I really hate bugs.

Quote: So many to choose from. "Life is not all thorns and singing vultures." (Morticia Addams) and "Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment." (unknown) are two of my favorites.

Reason to smile: Payday.

Siblings: One younger sister.

Time I wake up: 7 am on workdays. Whenever I drag myself out of bed on non-workdays.

Unusual Talent or Skill: Nothing that is unusual. I craft. I take pictures. I have good organizational skills. I write.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Avocado.

Worst Habit: Interrupting.

X-rays: Yeah. Teeth, annual chest x-ray, annual mammograms. My shoulder was x-rayed after I fell in July. I've had a CT scan and an MRI, too.

Yummy Stuff: Chocolate, of course.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my. Also penguins. The bears, not so much, unless they're pandas or koalas.

Feeling: mellow

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!