Monday, March 16, 2009

Oooo Another Questionnaire

Got tagged for this on Facebook, and figured, why not post it here, too.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My father's mother.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Don't recall. I don't keep track of that.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
hmmm... Never really thought about it. It's okay, used to be nicer. As long as I can read it, I like it enough, I guess.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Hamburgers.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course. ;)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
It's second nature to me. I was raised by a sarcastic father and my mother was pretty good at it, too. Sometimes, it's hard to not be sarcastic.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope. Had 'em yanked out when I was 5, back when they still did that in a doctor's office, not a hospital.

9. WOULD YOU GO BUNGEE JUMPING?
Uh. No. Never. Fuhgeddaboutit.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kellogg's Honey Smacks.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
On those occasions I wear laced shoes, yes. I untie them so I can take them off.

12. WHAT HAPPENED TO 12?
He turned into a dozen.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Is this a trick question? CHOCOLATE, of course.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Uh, what they look like, I guess. I'm not the world's most observant person. Maybe their voices. Dunno, never really thought about it.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Laziness.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mother.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I don't really care. It's up to everyone else to decide to do it or not.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Powder blue sweats, powder blue tee-shirt, black slides.

20. THERE IS NO QUESTION 20
Typical.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Heroes rerun.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Black. Or maybe midnight blue (do they still have that?).

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Chocolate, vanilla, bread, pizza, barbecue.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A library patron.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yeah, he's okay. ;)

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Baseball, hockey.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown with white highlights. heh.

28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. Wore 'em in high school, didn't really like 'em. Things kept blowing into my eyes, so I went back to my glasses while in college.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Another duh question. Chocolate. So I'll add: also cheese, hamburgers, bacon, bread, pizza.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Can't they be both?

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Hmmm.... That might actually be Iron Man last May.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Powder blue.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring or fall, actually.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. Cuddling.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate, either in a cake, cookies, or chocolate ice cream.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Beats me.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Beats me.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just started Falling Boy by Alison McGhee.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Uh, my mouse. Seriously, I have a Mouse Rug, and I don't recall what mine is a replica of. Pretty cool, tho.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I didn't. I listened to the radio. I love Sunday nights on WAXQ. They have 2 cool shows: Out of the Box with Jonathan Clarke and Little Stevie's Underground Garage.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Music I like, silence.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles. But I like the Rolling Stones, too.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hawaii.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I don't know if I'd call them special, but I write, take pictures, do crafting (mostly decoupage). And I read minds. Okay, maybe not the last one.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Brooklyn, NY

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Doesn't matter.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
He worked at the place my sister was working.

Feeling: content

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!