Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Health Update

Doctor's visit today. Seems I get a little bit better, then backslide. So, more meds, another appointment in 2 weeks. I'm so tired of this. I'm mostly functional, but my intestines are still screwed up, which is very bothersome. It's been nearly 3 months now and I just want to feel like my old self again. Unfortunately, the "cure" isn't much of one and seems as problematic as the problem.

Don't feel much like blogging right now. Don't feel like doing much of anything right now. Will watch NCIS, The Mentalist, and Leverage, then news and David Letterman, then bedtime. Dentist tomorrow. At least getting my teeth cleaned isn't stressful.

Feeling: blah

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. It's been nearly 3 months. It's better than it was, but still not right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!