Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some Stuff

Not a good day, health-wise, but doctor wasn't really concerned when I called him. So, we're monitoring things.

Took a personality test on Facebook and came out ISFJ (Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging), which is one off from the longer questionnaire I did for here a few posts ago. The difference is that on the longer test, I was ISTJ, with the T standing for Thinking. I tend to think the ISTJ is more accurate, but the match for the ISJ is encouraging, meaning the tests map fairly well with each other, and that I'm fairly uh, stable. :)

Not much else going on. I had the day off and it snowed and rained and I was happy to be warm and dry indoors.

Feeling: blah

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!