Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twenty Questions

This is a meme, with rules and all, but the hell with it. I thought I'd just answer 'em and if anyone else wants to answer them, that's up to them.


1. How many pets do you have?
None

2. How do you style your hair?
Shortish, layered, blown dry.

3. What's new in your life right now?
Absolutely nothing.

4. How many colors are you wearing now?
2. Black and purple.

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert, mostly.

6. What was the last book you read?
Let's just stick with the one I've been reading for weeks now: Always by Nicola Griffith.

7. Do you nap a lot?
No, but I do nod off on my subway commute.

8. If you could live anywhere else than where you live, where would it be?
San Francisco or Hawaii.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
My shoulder not getting better.

10. What was the last thing you ate today?
A cracker.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
On a work day? Twenty minutes. Other days, more or less depending on what I'll be doing.

12. What websites do you visit daily?
Gmail, iGoogle, Bloglines, LiveJournal, flickr, MyYahoo, Facebook, Blogger, a few for work.

13. What kind of animal or insect do you not like?
Most insects, actually.

14. Do you like to clean?
I don't mind some cleaning, but I hate to dust.

15. What's the last TV Show you watched?
David Letterman. It just went off.

16. What are you doing right now?
Typing my answer to this question.

17. What is the last song you listened to?
Beats me. Whatever was playing on the radio before I switched to the TV at 9 pm for Stargate: Atlantis.

18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up.

19. Best time of your life?
My wedding, visiting with friends, spending time with my favorite cousin.

20. Tell me something good.
Dark chocolate is healthy.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!