Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Submitted for Your Amusement

 Silly labeling to cover company asses with regards to lawsuits are nothing new. The old "Coffee is Hot" and on toxic substances like detergent, "Do Not Ingest." But the instructions on the liquid detergent I use caught my eye today. Yeah, after all these years, I was bored enough to look at the container. And found:
"...Add YES to washer as it fills with water then add clothes."
And reading this, I was super glad I hadn't read this years ago and tried to follow it when my apartment building switched to front opening washing machines. Methinks it's time to change these directions. Or maybe dumping soapy water onto the floor is part of the process.


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!