Thursday, November 06, 2008

As Long as There's Chocolate in It

Graphics are still here. I'm afraid to ask my now former webhost whassup? in case he'll realize he forgot to pull the plug or something.

Biopsy tomorrow am. Doctor says it's mostly to prove what she thinks is a new fibroadenoma really is a fibroadenoma. This time, I guess I'll have to wait all weekend for the results, which sucks. The forced break from my shoulder PT sucks, too.

I leave this post with a quiz that came out fairly well. I do find chocolate chip muffins to be quite yummy.



You Are a Chocolate Chip Muffin




You are an interesting set of contradictions.

You are innocent yet bold. Funky yet predictable.



You are a bit dramatic and showy. You love attention.

And you know how to charm people into giving you what you want.



You are very determined and ambitious... but you're also lazy.

Success tends to come easily for you. You often “luck out”.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!