Saturday, October 04, 2008

Stylish

 
So I was playing on Facebook, and clicked a link for this personal style thing. The graphic didn't save properly, because you're probably not supposed to right click and save the image, so the bottom got cropped, but this is still pretty nifty. There were a ginormous amount of choices, with such subtle differences between jeans for ex, or between eyeglasses, that I didn't look at everything. But this captures how I typically like to look, not that I could look this skinny. What can I say? I'm a sucker for these kind of apps. Sorry I can't like to it. It's called Style Pop and is a Facebook app, so if you're on Facebook, you could search for it.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!