Tuesday, October 07, 2008

No Flu Allowed

IMG_8644Got my flu shot today. My employer has been offering them for a while and this is the third year I've taken advantage. And we get lollipops, too!

I'm still using the mood icons I created, but after 10/31, when my website, where the graphics are stored, is shut down, they'll all go away. I have too many hundreds of posts that would need updating, so I'm not going to bother. I'll figure out a way to get them back for the future, maybe even make some new ones. But for now, they're here, and for when they're gone, I'm feeling achy.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. I've gotten the flu shot for about 10 or so years now and never had a problem. It takes 6-8 weeks or so for it to take full effect, so I like to get it early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda sad that we won't be seeing your mood icons any more. Not knowing what you look like in real life, to me those little people are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get moodicons back for the future, but really, recoding hundreds of posts is just not realistic. It's nice to know they're appreciated, tho. :) It's an idea I got from LiveJournal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!