Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dilemmas and Delights

I saw a cute skirt in H&M yesterday, reasonably priced, with pockets. It was more a short party skirt than a work skirt, and while the pockets were big enough for a wallet and keys, I don't know if the fabric was heavy enough to hold them. Still, I was tempted to buy it to reward the store and manufacturer for including pockets and to encourage them to continue with such offerings, even though I have no use for it.

Phillies vs Rays. I'm a diehard National League fan, but right now, I'm really hating the Phillies. Hubby is going to Las Vegas where sports betting is legal. Do I bet on the team I think will win or the one I want to win, because they're not the same thing. If I bet on the one I think will win, then if they do, I make money. If they don't, then the team I'm rotting for will win and I'll be happy, if a bit poorer. Close to a win-win for me, I think.

Some facts about chocolate from Women's Circle of Health, the online newsletter by the folks who produce the yummy Adora Calcium supplements.

Hot chocolate on a chilly autumn night can't be beat.

I wish I could get my family and offline friends to use Facebook. It's a great way to stay in touch and I'm enjoying playing Scramble (their version of Boggle) and Scrabble with a couple of friends who are on. It sure beats playing FreeCell at home by myself, which is what I used to do at night while watching TV in my pre-blogging days.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!