Thursday, September 04, 2008

Chocolate Goes Cute

Moonstruck Chocolate has chocolate donkeys and elephants in an Election Collection that are almost too cute to eat. The Dark Chocolate Elephant Truffle is the one I'm salivating for. Found on Candy Blog.

My arm is really bothering me right now. I think the physical therapist guy was a bit too enthusiastic during yesterday's session. *ouch*



You Are Japan




You enjoy being part of a group. Having a good reputation is important to you.

You get along well with others. You don't openly criticize or insult anyone.



You like to co-operate, and conformity is fairly important to you. You love your culture and country.

But when you're by yourself, you may have some very eccentric hobbies or interests!
(I did this quiz for the graphic (wink wink nudge nudge).


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This is the first time I visit your blog and I like it. I've made a note of the Candy Blog site. I know a few politicians I'd love to get the chocolate donkeys and elephants for. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I hope you visit again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!