Friday, August 01, 2008

Ramblings

One perk of adulthood is being able to lick the syrup off the plate after eating pancakes, waffles, or french toast.

I actually watched the Dr. Who season finale tonight. I've never seen the show before, but I have started watching Torchwood. It was quite cheesy, but oddly moving. I might be hooked.

Last night's Hippiefest 2008 concert at Westbury included Jonathan Edwards, Melanie, Joey Molland of Badfinger, Jack Bruce of Cream, the Turtles, and Eric Burdon and the Animals (not the originals). Eric Burdon, the Turtles, and Badfinger were really good. Jonathan Edwards was good but did only 3 songs and had a good sense of humor about his "15 minutes of fame." I was never much of a Cream fan, though, so didn't enjoy Jack Bruce that much, and Melanie, who I have enjoyed on radio, was just odd.

I was gonna post some concert pics, but my internet is slow as molasses and the pics are taking their sweet time loading to flickr, so maybe later.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!